MVPloops Urban Vault UVI Falcon Expansion
Virtual Instrument, Construction Kits, On-board Effects and more.
Urban Vault is a triple-threat software that harnesses the production power of multi-sampled instruments, loops, and one-shot samples all in one easy-to-use Software Plug-in. With a modern sonic quality, diverse sound palette, built-in effects and more, Urban Vault has the arsenal to produce a wide range of today’s popular urban music genres.
There are a total of 300 inspiring, multi-sampled instruments available inside Urban Vault, with 30 radio-ready construction loop sets in the styles of Trap, EDM, Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, and Soul. These sounds and kits were developed by MVP PLATINUM, a well-established team of multi-platinum producers, engineers, musicians, and songwriters who are responsible for millions of records sold worldwide, so you’ve got a solid foundation started before you even begin production.
Urban Vault Features:
- 300 multi-sampled instruments
- 30 construction kits containing loops, samples, riffs, and one shots
- On-Board Effects
- Modern Stutter Effect
- Create your own customized kits, or simply replace a sample
- 16 MPC style pads with 4 groups
- Note Repeat – perfect for trap, EDM, pop, and hip hop styles
- Key Assign – select a sound and instantly spread it chromatically across the keyboard
- Chord Assign – play a chord or progression and assign it to a pad for easy playback
- Tune, Input Quantize, Latch, Easy MIDI Assign, and Pitch/Drop & Rise FX
- Mac & PC Compatible
- World-renowned UVI Engine
- No iLok dongle required
Developed on the world-renowned UVI sound engine, Urban Vault features a wide range of on-board effects including HP/LP Filters, Reverb, Delay, Distortion, EQ, Compression, Modulation Effects, and a Modern Stutter Effect along with enhanced production workflow features like Note Repeat, Chord Assign, Glide, Key Assign, and Sample Exchange that allows you the ability to create your own customized kits, or replace individual samples for completely original music productions.